It happens to the best of us; we stumble, bump into things, or find ourselves feeling less than our best. That’s why it’s important to keep a first aid kit handy and stocked with all the things necessary to fixing ourselves up or keeping things clean and contained until we can seek further care. Here are a few tips from the CDC on things to keep in your first aid kit, and even more tips can be found through the link at the bottom of this page!
- Assorted band-aids and sterile gauze wraps with adhesive tape
- Sanitizing agents: hand sanitizer and peroxide
- Tools: thermometer, tweezers, scissors, safety pins, splinting kit
- Relief aids: aspirin, antihistamines like Benadryl, burn numbing spray, ibuprofen or acetaminophen or naproxen for pain
- Individual care items: epi-pens, personal medical cards with allergies and list of medications/conditions
While we may not need it every day, it comes in handy to have a well packed first aid kit that’s easily accessible. But, if you do need further care, we are here for you! Our centers are open 8:00 am to 8:00 pm every day of the week, and we are currently testing for COVID-19 and performing antibody testing at our centers- no appointment necessary! You can also use our Save My Spot program here. For information on E-registering to save time click here. If you need us, we look forward to helping you Get Better. Faster!