Thank you for choosing Medac Urgent Care. Helping you “Get Better. Faster!” is important to us and we’re so glad you’ve chosen us for your urgent care needs.
We give every patient access to their medical information so that they can make better healthcare decisions. We provide two ways to access your medical records:
- Patient Portal:
- If you have already created an account, log in here: Patient Portal(Open Link in new window).
- If you need help accessing your account, please submit a Contact Form with the patient’s name, date of birth, and date of most recent visit.
- Medical Records Request: Patients can access medical records for themselves or send them to a third party through VitalChart(Open Link in new window).
- Third-party medical records requests: For workers compensation, attorneys, insurance providers, seeking records or need immediate access to your records please utilize this link: Medical Records Request(Open Link in new window).
To access and review lab or imaging results, please start by checking your Patient Portal. If you need further assistance or have additional questions about your lab or imaging results, please submit a Contact Form below.
For billing questions, please visit Pay My Bill or call our billing department at (910) 434-5163.
If you need employment verification for being a team member of the Urgent Care Group, please use the following to complete your verification process:
- Phone: 1-800-367-5690
- Website:theworknumber.com(Open Link in new window)
- Email: [email protected]
- Paylocity Company Code: 33095
If you have feedback about a visit to one of our centers, we want to hear from you. Our Contact Form is sent directly to our Service Excellence Department. We appreciate every opportunity to collaborate with our patients to improve the service we provide.