Step-by-Step Instructions for E-Registration
July 31, 2020
- Visit stage-medachealth.gsandfdev.com/save-my-spot/
- SELECT the center where you would like to receive care.
- FILL OUT the Save My Spot form.
- When you choose Save My Spot, you will receive a pop-up confirmation prompting you for pre-registration which takes 8-10 minutes for most people. SELECT ‘Yes Please’ to begin.
- If you are a returning patient, you will get another pop-up prompting you to verify your account via a text message code. CHOOSE ‘Send Code’ and ENTER the code that is texted to your cell phone on the next pop-up screen to verify your account. If verified, you will receive a pop-up with insurance information. CONFIRM or CHANGE. Continue.
- FILL OUT the form with your relationship to patient, payment information, and submit photos of your ID and applicable insurance card. If you are not a returning patient this is where you can ADD your insurance information, or status as a self-pay patient, or status as an occupational health patient. Continue.
- FILL OUT the patient information including address, primary care provider, preferred pharmacy, e-screen status, and communication preferences. Tip: Find your pharmacy more easily by using the zip code where it is located. Language, race, and ethnicity are optional fields. Continue.
- SELECT an emergency contact.
- The Release of Medical Information is needed for HIPAA purposes if a patient wishes for someone else to have access to their records, such as a spouse.
- SELECT if patient is or is not a minor. If yes, fill out guardian’s information. Continue.
- READ AND SIGN Patient Privacy, Financial Responsibility and Treatment Consent form. CHECK the box at the top of the screen to receive a link for making changes to the e-registration.
- CHOOSE ‘I’m Done’.
- You will receive an email and/or text to confirm your visit. If you need to cancel your visit please use the email link or reply R to the text message confirmation to Remove yourself.
Our centers are open 8:00 am to 8:00 pm every day of the week, and we are currently testing for COVID-19 and performing antibody testing at our centers from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm daily- no appointment necessary! If you need us, we look forward to helping you Get Better. Faster!