For information on seeing a Provider through our new Telemedicine service, please click here.
If you prefer to visit us in person, please follow these instructions
- Medac – West Ashley remains temporarily closed
- If you have respiratory symptoms and are concerned that you have COVID-19 or the flu, please visit Medac – North Charleston
- Please note that Medac – North Charleston will close at 7:00 PM
- If you do not have respiratory symptoms, please visit our affiliate Health First centers for other services, all of your health records are available at Health First centers.
- Health First – West Ashley
- Health First – North Charleston
- Health First – Summerville
- Health First – Mt. Pleasant (Also providing COVID-19/Flu testing)
- If you have respiratory symptoms and are concerned that you have COVID-19 or the flu, please visit Medac – Garners Ferry
- Please note that Medac – Garners Ferry will close at 5:00 PM
- If you do not have respiratory symptoms, please visit our Spring Valley or West Columbia centers. Our new hours are 7 days a week, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Our Anderson and Spartanburg centers are open 7 days a week from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- We will be conducting parking lot testing at our Anderson and Spartanburg center
- For instructions on what to do if you fit the criteria above.
You can continue to Save Your Spot Online to eliminate time in the waiting rooms. We will post regular updates on our website and on social media.
Feel free to contact us with any questions.