Telemedicine Now Available at Medac Urgent Care!
March 21, 2020
In a continuous effort to keep our patients and communities healthy, we are excited to announce that Medac Urgent Care now provides remote Telemedicine Visits.
To Access our Telemedicine services, please take the following steps:
- CLICK here
- SELECT Telemedicine for your reason for visit, CHOOSE the next check-in time, and COMPLETE the demographic fields
- After you Save Your Spot, our Team will call the mobile phone number you provided to complete your registration, collect your payment, and determine your preferred Visit method:
- Phone Call
- Google Duo Video Call (based on availability)
- With your mobile phone, TAKE a picture of your driver’s license and the front and back of your insurance card, and E-MAIL the photos to the e-mail address provided by our Team
- Our Team will call you when it is time to be seen
Telemedicine coverage is being provided by our team at Medac – Military Cutoff who can be reached at 910-256-6088
If you prefer to visit us in person, please follow these instructions
If you have a fever, respiratory symptoms, and are concerned that you have COVID-19 (coronavirus) or the flu, please visit Medac – Monkey Junction.
We will be conducting parking lot testing at Monkey Junction, and for instructions on what to do if you fit the criteria above, please click here.
For patients that do not have a fever, respiratory symptoms, and are not concerned that they have COVID-19 (coronavirus) or the flu, please visit our Shipyard, Military Cutoff, or Porter’s Neck centers. Our Murrayville center will be temporarily closed until further notice.