|Occupational Health Care Services
Medac Corporate Health Services can provide for all of your occupational health needs.
The services we offer include:
- DOT / Coast Guard / Merchant Marine
- Fit for duty exams
- Respirator fit exams
- Complete blood & body fluid analysis
- Complete X-ray facilities
- Pulmonary function testing
- Respirator fit testing
- TB screening
Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Urine drug screens: DOT / chain of custody / collection only
- Computerized random drug screening programs
- Certified breath alcohol testing
- Guidance for maintaining a drug-free workplace
- Treatment program referrals
- MRO services
- NIDA approved laboratory
Corporate Safety & Wellness
- Chemical & blood borne pathogen exposures
- OSHA safety guidance & inspections
- Ergonomic assessments and training
On Site Services
- Drug screen collections / breath alcohol testing
- Seasonal vaccinations: flu & pneumonia
- Tetanus vaccinations
- Wellness screening: blood pressure / cholesterol / blood sugar
Workers' Compensation Care
In addition to high quality occupational health services, Medac Corporate Health offers extensive workers' compensation case management.
A detailed patient information sheet with treatment plan, duty status, and follow-up instructions. Your office will receive a telephone call and fax report regarding the visit. Communication with our corporate clients is emphasized.
Treatment of work related injuries, with employer authorization, can be provided at all of our locations. After hours care is arranged and provided for any clients needing this coverage. Workers' compensation insurance can be filed to cover these services.